KW: a company oriented towards continuous innovation
KW has been at the service of scientific research since 1953
A specialized Italian company that stands out in the global market.
Based in Tuscany, KW Apparecchi Scientifici has been run from the Fabiani family since 1995. Thanks to the experience gained, it is today a dynamic company and one of the leading companies on the Italian and international market in the design and construction of systems, cold chain services and thermostating, in the various fields of bio-medicine, scientific research and industry.
- Highly Insulated structure (average thickness 140mm) on wheels with AISI 304 stainless steel internal cabinet and shelves.
- Internal counterdoors insulated with triple gasket in silicone rubber, ergonomic handle with key lock.
- Refrigeration with double stage plant (N.2 hermetic and silent Compressors) and air condenser.
- Display Touch Screen TFT 7″
Shock Plasma Freezer
- Horizontal structure with pre-painted steel outside and AISI 304 stainless steel inside.
- Triple silicone gasket and 140mm average insulation.
- Digital electronic control with sound and visual alarm for max/min temperature and power failure.
- Bag freeze cycle Tracing system with 7″ TFT touch screen display chart recorder.
Platelet Incubator & Agitator
- Prepainted Stainless steel structure with glass door.
- Stainless steel inside chamber. Electrical socket inside.
- Inside led illumination. Electrical heating system with resistance. Refrigeration system.
- Electrical temperature control with touch screen display.
- +22°C set temperature.